Making a baby quilt. Free printable baby shower favor tags.
Making A Baby Quilt
- small quilt made to fit easily in a crib or stroller, usually with fabrics and designs appropriate for babies
- Essential qualities or ingredients needed for something
- (usually plural) the components needed for making or doing something; "the recipe listed all the makings for a chocolate cake"
- qualification: an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something; "her qualifications for the job are excellent"; "one of the qualifications for admission is an academic degree"; "she has the makings of fine musician"
- The process of making or producing something
- Money made; earnings or profit
- devising: the act that results in something coming to be; "the devising of plans"; "the fashioning of pots and pans"; "the making of measurements"; "it was already in the making"
Baby Quilt: Finished: August 2011 (Don’t know what I was thinking. This quilt turned out to be small for a 1 year old. Would’ve been a perfect receiving blanket if I sewed/quilted last year lol.)
Pattern: Disappearing 9 patch. Cut up the 10” squares into 4 – 5” squares, so really, you can save a step and purchase charm packs.
Finish Size: 31”x31”
1 pack 10” square stacker: Riley Blake: Alphabet Soup: Boy colors
1 yard flannel for backing
Quilting: Not much. Just sew the front and back right sides together, turn right sides out, iron flat, then sew 1 rows around and a few straight line stitches to hold the flannel in place. Not much shrinking after a wash and dry session.
Thoughts: I really like the ease of sewing the front and back together without batting on the inside. Makes for a very light and quick blanket that the kids can drag around and is a good size for car rides. My friend liked the flannel so much she requested that all future quilts just have flannel backings, so we’ll see.
I made this "super quick and easy baby quilt" following the directions in "Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts". It was fun to make and yes, super quick and easy! My friends have just had a baby boy so I will be sending it to them as a gift.
my baby is always sick
baby sitting gams
5 day old baby
bengali baby names for girls
baby nursery design ideas
baby development at 12 weeks
beautiful music baby